Whoo Hoo! It has been a month and I can't tell you where all the time went! Thanks for the continuing letters and dear elders I love them! Some of you may be wondering what the MTC is like and I’ll be happy to share it with you, since I will be considered the older district in two weeks! The older Elders in my district now are so cool and we have become great friends this past month. They leave next Monday and Tuesday, so party on the Russia floor!! Only until 10pm that is.
Every day I start at 6:30 in the morning getting ready and having personal study until breakfast around 8am. Then at 9:15 we have class until lunch, then from there class until gym, language study, or TALL (computer program for language) You will find that TALL is good for getting vocab and that is about it! ha-ha. Then if there is time left depending on the day, we might have a devotional, district study, and District devotional review. My days consist of mostly reading, reading, reading, planning, studying, studying, and speaking the language at lunch and this next week I will be teaching with Elder P the first lesson in complete Russian! AGHH crazy eh!?
I have unfortunately gained weight in the MTC and I was engaged in a conversation with my Branch President on the subject of food in Russia. Pretty interesting stuff!! He said that elders in his mission lost on average 20-30 lbs.!! Don't worry mom he stated they lost it in the appropriate areas! ha-ha Some fun facts about food is that the milk is dropped off in bags and consists of mostly fat and we are talking about more than half and half status! He also said that I should look forward to drinking KBAC, which is fermented bread water. MMMM yummy eh?!
It is Finally NICE OUTSIDE!! Since it has been freak weather up here where it snows one day, hot the next, then just chill. Gym time has been really interesting with 800 people. The gym is small, but they just opened up the field for us and I am so excited to play some beach volleyball!
Love you all !
Старейшина Лефевр
No comments:
Post a Comment