We met with some of Elder E's favorite investigators this last week and had great lessons with all of them. We had great successful meetings with some of our less active members. I went on an amazing split with Elder G this past week on Tuesday and we had the greatest time sharing our testimonies with everyone that we met that day and there was not one meeting that day that didn't end without the investigator or member seriously pondering upon the message that was shared. I love testifying and having this calling every week makes me realize how much God cares about his children.
Great things are going on in K. Everyone is doing miraculous work with the members and we are seeing everyone here following the voice of the Holy Ghost in their missionary work. Elder P and I will also be doing the same in finding those that have been prepared by the Lord. Christmas is coming up and the branch is putting on a celebration this Saturday for everyone and we hope that this will be a good success in seeing unfamiliar faces. We are so excited for our goals that we set in K and are looking forward to the accomplishment of them. I love you all and I will be looking forward to talking to you next week! KEEP WARM!!
Love Elder LeFevre
No comments:
Post a Comment