Wednesday, June 1, 2011

MTC Week 8

So the weeks are coming so fast towards the end of my stay here in the MTC. It is crazy how fast the time flew. And there is no other place that I would want to be than here on a mission. As I stated in letter of last week, I was chosen to be the new district leader and I couldn’t be happier. I love being district leader and my experience at the MTC is only getting better every day. As district leader I get to attend many meetings with Bro. M and Pres. H. They are really awesome people and I learn from them on Sunday and Tuesday nights.I am in charge of district mtgs, planning mtgs, and getting the mail. Getting the mail is my least favorite because everyone likes to know if I have checked already! ha-ha   I always state that I will not but I do. I am not that mean! haha
To answer everyone's question about Collinsworth, yes I have seen him and he is in my zone. He is a pretty cool elder. I try to school him at bball but I am humbled every day! hahaha
The Russian is taking its sweet time but I can teach in it and my companion and I try to help quiz each other often. Tonight is one of the last three TRC's I have to teach and today we are talking about sicknesses and referrals on top of everything else we know. Crazy stuff!!
 So we got our second set of name tags with the Russian translations of our names this week but they messed mine up, so I will have to wait until I receive my travel plans next week.  I was bummed but I want the capital 'F' so it is worth the wait.  As time approaches for me to leave the MTC, I will send my MTC badges home so you guys can try and translate! у дачы!
 I only got three weeks and every week I get my heart pumping every Sunday as I prepare for a talk in 100% Russian, I haven't been picked yet. Oh and I am also glad to report that the names for the temple are coming along. I appreciate the names you send! Everyone loves the hot sauce mom!  Well only a few hahaha but I love it!  This week rocked as we are getting better as a district and we will be going 100% in Russian the last two weeks I am here so it’ll be interesting but I am sure it will be a learning experience.
Reminds me of a quick funny story about talking about illnesses.  I accidently said that the branch President was using narcotics to feel better and that means like illegal drugs in Russia! hahahaha cracking up! Same old same old tho!
Love ya and if I haven't wrote you back remind my mom and it’ll be in the next mail.
Старейшина Лефевр

No comments:

Post a Comment