Monday, October 31, 2011

No more taco bed !

Well I am sure some of you have been looking at the weather reports of Perm, Russia and I will confirm the constant snowfall and the cold temperatures are for real! I get to wear my 'sick' warm Russian coat that I got from the Chinese Market here in the center of the city. I have only slipped once, I admit, and I didn't fall really too bad. I caught myself therefore all is well.

This past week was one of good news for us in our area and we have seen some success from our hard labors and trudging along in the snow. It is extremely beautiful weather and country. We have been helping a ton of people outside with little things of service and talking to some nice people in general. We had the opportunity to go on splits with the assistants to President R last Thursday and I got to do some work with Elder L. We had a good time and we handed out quite substantial amount of Book of Mormons to people on the street and got to extend the baptismal commitment to an eternal investigator again and trying to pull him in from his fears of being baptized.


So this week was good for us and we were expecting to not receive a call from President Rust this past week, because we thought we would be safe from not moving anywhere. Boy, were we wrong. I will be serving with Elder H in the center of the city in a better apartment! Ha-ha. Sorry, Elder A and Elder Z get to inherit the taco beds! Ha-ha. I am going to miss all the cool families and members up there and I am leaving at a time where we just got a awesome investigator from English Club, but this is where I am suppose to go so it will be awesome and there are more Subways. Ha-ha.

Love You all!
Elder LeFevre


No comments:

Post a Comment